Start Right. Right Now!
The HandsOn™ System is a five step risk-based program to overcome the underwashing of hands and the surfaces most likely to contaminate those hands. It is a roadmap to assess current risks, set standards and implement integrated best practices. Its design is to motivate, control and sustain better behaviors. HandsOn is HACCP for hands executed for continuous improvement.
Get the full manual and support materials with the Hands-On Manual »
ServeReady® Hands Overview:
Is the outcome of an effective handwash, an effective hand cleansing or the donning of a clean single-use glove over a clean hand. Sustaining ServeReady™Hands year in and year out is the result of a disciplined five step system outlined below.
- Understand YOUR RISK:
- Complete the risk self-assessment worksheet.
- Establish desired risk tolerance level.
- Develop action plan to meet risk goal.
- Establish SAFE LEVELS for handwashing Quality - GlitterBug® with ProGrade.
- Establish SAFE LEVELS for handwashing Frequency.
- Establish SAFE LEVELS (ATP) for the high risk surfaces, TouchReady® System implementation & training tools: Dirty Dozen & Personal Touch.
- Complete the W-I-N frequency worksheet.
- Set goals at employee and/or team level.
- Optimize handwash stations
- Getting Started with an existing facility:
- Establishing realistic priorities
- Integrated Solutions for a new facility:
- Best Practices for sustainable results
- Train & Motivate Employees
- Implement on-line training for all employees
- HFLI Handwash Certificate program
- Implement team motivation program
- Team Rally for lasting results
- Monitor Progress
- Track & communicate to staff & managers
- Tools for reporting & graphing progress
- Maintain focus with new ideas